TRANSDERMAL C SERUM
Transdermal Vitamin C Serum is a must-have anti-aging product.
We've formulated the BEST Vitamin C serum on the market with an extremely high dose of stable, lipophilic Vitamin C, proven to boost the production of natural moisture factors at the cellular level and help reverse the signs of aging. Our fat-soluble formula features our patented Transdermal Delivery Matrix to penetrate deep into the dermis where collagen and elastin are produced.
This is the most concentrated tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate serum available. Premium fat-soluble Vitamin C, anti-inflammatory plant extracts and nutrients help repair damaged skin, fade dark spots, improve skin firmness and even skin tone. Boosted with skin barrier-building cholesterol and fatty acids, this serum corrects damage and repairs the skin barrier.
Features & Benefits
- Supports collagen and elastin production, giving skin a firmer, plumper and lifted appearance
- Boosts skin’s production of Natural Moisture Factors for increased hydration and moisturization
- Diminishes the appearance of dark spots and hyperpigmentation while helping to prevent new ones from forming
- Provides antioxidant protection to prevent future damage from free radicals and UV radiation.
- Helps reduce redness and blotchiness
- Visibly lightens and brightens complexion
Ideal for: All skin types
In the palm of your hand mix 2 to 3 drops of Transdermal C Serum with 2 to 3 pumps of Biomimetic Mineral Mist. Gently massage into freshly cleansed skin to enhance penetration. Use morning and evening.
Transdermal C Balm 30ml
- Pregnancy - Yes
- Retinoids cream and serums - Yes
- Malassezia, Fungal Acne, Folliculitis - Yes
- Rosacea, Eczema, Psoriasis Skin types - Yes
- Roaccutane - No
Test before use
- Please note that all products can sometimes cause irritations for people with very sensitive skin. Please patch test behind the ear and allow 24 hours for results before use. Do not proceed to use if irritation ocurs.
Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), C12-14 Alkyl Benzoate, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanesterol Esters, Alpha Bisobolol (from Chamomile), Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate (from Licorice Root)