Booking appointments. Please view our appointment policy.
Pay in full now to immediately secure your appointment.
If you prefer to pay in person, but would still like to secure your appointment then select the option 'pay deposit'. You will still need to pay an upfront deposit of $50.
Healthy skin that glows!
This treatment will be tailored to the needs of your skin.
- Dry and dehydrated
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Environmental and pollutants
- UV photodamage
- Textured and coarse
- Loss of elasticity
- Lacklustre and dull
- body and lack of contour
A professional facial helps you to glow from within by using salon products to deeply cleanse, exfoliate, perform extractions correctly, apply a drain lymphatic massage technique to de-puff the face and increase circulation.
This simple yet effective facial will leave you glowing with a healthy flush to your face.
Over the next couple of days, post-treatment, take note of the tone of your complexion. It will be more even-toned and radiant.
If you are in your 20's you need to start having facials even if you don't have any skin concerns, this facial is perfect. The benefit of starting while your skin is young will act as a preventative to ageing.
Whether you choose to have a facial treatment at the advised interval time for your skin type or age is completely up to you, but what you must not do is not have professional facial treatments altogether. The secret the lustrous skin and lesser lines as we age is facials as this helps with regenerating new cellular growth and cellular turnover.
After this treatment, you will be ready to glow!
+ Facial cleanse
+ Facial massage
+ Serum & moisturise
- Increase circulation
- Drain lymphatic system
- Smooth & clearer skin
- Blackhead correctly removed
- Plumper skin
- Cellular growth
- Deep exfoliation
- Lustrous skin
Age Interval20-30 6 week
31-44 4 week
51 + 2-4 weeks (Depending on skin concerns)
Sensitive skin 2 month
Or at the very least, once every 4 months
We have available packages to choose from. Please email for more info.
- Active rosacea, eczema, psoriasis etc - We do not want to further irritate the skins' barrier.
- Irritated and sensitive skin - This treatment may further compromise the barrier of the skin and cause more irritation.
- Fungal infection, open wounds & cold sores - They will be sensitive to touch. Best to let them heal and are no longer contagious.
- Sun exposure & Sunburn - Allow 2-3 weeks and allow the skin to heal.
- Waxing & hair removal - It is safe to wait 7-14 days post-treatment.
- Sauna, spas & exercise - Avoid these activities for the first 24 hours.