Booking appointments. Please view our appointment policy.
Pay in full now to immediately secure your appointment.
If you prefer to pay in person, but would still like to secure your appointment then select the option 'pay deposit'. You will still need to pay an upfront deposit of $50.
Base prepped to perfection!
An exfoliation treatment that will have you seeing smoother, brighter and fresher skin instantly.
The most instantly gratifying treatment in our collection entails a surgical-grade blade placed against the skin at a 45' degree angle to gently exfoliate and thoroughly remove Vellus hair.
The epidermis layer (most outer) is removed to reveal new skin. The sensation is much like a fingernail lightly scratching over the forearm.
Light sunspots may be removed or lightened, have lesser fine lines and wrinkles with improvement in tone and texture.
Epi blading triggers the fibroblast cells to regenerate new collagen and elastin production when the out layer of skin is removed, teamed with a LED treatment, Skin will appear more youthful, plump and brightened lasting for up to 4 weeks.
Often the question is if the hair grows back thicker and darker? and the simple answer is 'No'. Vellus hair is very thin and by Epi blading the surface we are blunting the tops so that when growth returns it will be as before this treatment was performed.
It is hormonal changes that changes the character of hair.
Cleansing has never felt so smooth and makeup has never looked so radiant.
You will be glowing with our personalised treatment!
+ Epi blading
- Exfoliate dead skin cells
- Remove Vellus hair
- Smooth skin
- Brighter glowing complexion
- Clear congestion
- Lighten acne spots
- Better product penetration
with added treatment packages
- Decrease pore size
- Aids in the regeneration of cellular turnover
- Even more refined skin
- The texture is much smoother
- Aids in Anti-aging
- Reduced inflammation
- Plumper skin
Epi blading Treatment
- Starting with a facial we prep the base.
- A surgical grade blade is prepared with a new blade opened just for you.
- SPF 30+ will be applied if the client is staying outdoors.
- No spas, saunas or strenuous exercise.
- The skin may be red for a few hours from circulation which is a normal.
with an added extra package
- Followed by a Hydrodermabrasion that simultaneously adds serums back into the skin for added benefit.
- 20 minutes under the LED light.
- 5-10 minutes mask.
- Wearing makeup on this day is optional but not advised.
- No active serums or cream to be applied on this day.
- Drink 2-4 litres of water as the skin will be really thirsty and to avoid too much dryness the following day.
- Luminosity is more apparent
- The skin may feel drier than usual. Use gentle skin cleansers and products only.
- Pigmentation may appear darker as the regeneration process is triggered to remove unhealthy skin. To help with this process, keep drinking water to promote cell turnover.
- The skin may peel and become sensitive to touch. Avoid any exfoliation for 7 days.
- Add your active serums from day 3 - Vitamins A,B & C if your skin can tolerate it.
- Drinking 2-3 litres of water daily will help with cell turnover and help the skin to glow.
- Treatment from the LED light keeps the longevity of this treatment result going.
- As the skin is renewed, it appears tighter, fresher, fuller, and smoother eliminating fine lines, refining wrinkles and supercharging the overall skin’s texture, tone and appearance.
- Keep drinking 2-4 litres of water daily.
- Wear a minimum SPF 15+ daily.
- Skin prone to acne may experience little bumps. Cleanse with a product containing Salicylic Acid, Beta Hydroxy Acid (AHA) or use an Azelaic Acid serum to help rid those spots.
A treatment every 4 to 6 weeks is recommended to coincide with the cycle of hair growth and cellular turnover.
- Active acne flare ups - It is too difficult to avoid accidentally taking off the tops and potentially creating more activity beneath the skin.
- Active rosacea, eczema, psoriasis etc - We do not want to further irritate the skin barrier.
- Irritated and sensitive skin - This treatment may further compromise the barrier of the skin and cause more irritation.
- Skin cancer - It is best to avoid this treatment unless you have a medical clearance certificate from a doctor.
- Fungal Infection, open wounds & cold sores - They will be sensitive to the touch. Best to let them heal and are no longer contagious.
- Thyroid issues, Claustrophobic - It is not advisable to go under the LED light treatment.
- Latex allergies - A latex glove is worn by the therapist to avoid contamination. Please advise if you are allergic so we can use a latex-free option.
- Stainless steel allergies - An Epi blading treatment cannot be performed.
- Newly exfoliated, Sun exposure & Sunburn - Allow 2-3 weeks and allow the skin to heal.
- Roaccutane - Allow 6 months being off this medication before performing this treatment.
- Pregnancy & breastfeeding - Congratulations! We think it is best to wait a little.
- Waxing & hair removal - It is safe to wait 7-14 days post-treatment.
- Sauna, spas & exercise - Avoid these activities for the first 24 hours.
- Direct sunlight - Apply SPF15+ daily and stay indoors as much as possible for 14 days.
Prepared for every client, a new surgical tool is sterilised with hospitable grade solution and then a newly opened blade is attached. The reason for the once-off use is to avoid cross-contamination. Rest assured that the level of care towards hygiene is at a high level.