When Retinol agrees with the skin its benefit from long term use will have the skin appear younger again especially when the face is rested. People may even say you had botox as it really does help smooth textured skin.
The other important thing for this product to work at its best, most products actually, is drinking 2L of water. Water has so many healing benefits for the skin and hydrated skin will help this ingredient with the cellular turnover to reveal younger skin that glows.
- Increase cellular turnover
- Enhance skin elasticity & collagen
- Improve fine lines and wrinkle
- Acne management
- Clear clogged pores, acne & blackheads
- Brighten pigmentation
- Evening Use only
- After cleansing, toner apply 2-3 drops into the palm until it's a very thin layer and then press into the skin. Avoid eyebrows, nostrils, mouth and eye area
- Allow skin to completely dry.before applying a moisturizer
- Sensitive skin types can mix serum with moisturizer or Hyaluronic acid serum or Niacinamide then apply.
- 1-12 weeks - once per week
- 12-26 weeks - 1-3 times per week
- 26-52 weeks - 3-4 times per week
- 52+ weeks onwards - everyday
Ingredients to NOT mix with in the same evening routine.
Benzoyl Peroxide. Alternate the evening routine or use Benzoyl Peroxide and Vitamin C in the morning routine or allow the Vitamin C 30 minutes to fully absorb before applying retinol.
AHA/BHA's - Only if you must. Only because its drying.
Dilute product with Hyaluronic Acid for those with sensitive skin types.
Retinol can cause peeling. If following the guide above and this occurs than it is normal. Please drink lots of water and apply SPF50+. Do not go in with abrasives to exfoliate or pick or peel the skin.
TEST BEFORE USE
- Please note that all products can sometimes cause irritations for people with very sensitive skin. Please patch test before use.
- Always test the product on a small area before using it. Ideally behind an ear or under the chin.
- Allow 24 hours to see if there is any adverse reaction towards the product. Stop using immediately if irritation occurs.
- Active acne - Yes
- Rosacea, Eczema, Psoriasis Skin types - Yes. 1-2 times weekly Use with care with intense monitoring. Use only every other day.
- Malassezia, Fungal Acne, Folliculitis - Yes+No. Cetearyl Olivate - emollient. Glycerine - Soften & Moisturise. Some may or may not be sensitive to ingredient. Monitor each use.
- Wait 5 days post professional laser or exfoliating treatment
- Pregnancy - No
- Roaccutane - No
- Broken Skin - No
- Brand – Cos De BAHA
- Volume - 30ml 1 fl oz
- Product name – RS Serum
- Key Ingredients – Retinol 2.5%, Vitamin E
- Made in South Korea
- Not tested on animals
- Free from 6 harmful (Paraben, Gluten, Formaldehyde, Fragrance, Sulfate, Artificial Color)
*Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract,Glycerin,Cyclop entasiloxane,Niacinamide,Betaine,Butylene Gly col,1,2-Hexanediol,Cetearyl Olivate,Sorbitan Oli vate,Butyrospermum Parkii(Shea)Butter,Retinol,Sodium Hyaluronate,Arginine,Panthenol,Aden osine,Allantoin,Tocopheryl Acetate,Cetearyl Alc ohol,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,Microcrystalli neWax,Dimethiconol,Dimethicone,Petrolatum,D isodium EDTA,Carbomer,Xanthan Gum,*Rosa Da mascena Extract,*Lavandula Angustifolia Flow er Extract,*Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract,*Me lissa Officinalis Leaf Extract,*Artemisia Vulgar is Extract