Booking appointments. Please view our appointment policy.
Pay in full now to immediately secure your appointment.
If you prefer to pay in person, but would still like to secure your appointment then select the option 'pay deposit'. You will still need to pay an upfront deposit of $50.
Treating your skin concerns with NASA approved technology!
Introducing Bio-Synthesis™ light therapy.
A light therapy treatment that utilizes powerful LED lights to correct skin imperfections.
Bio-Synthesis™ technology takes the power of light therapy to the next level to correct even more skin imperfections in one place than ever before. Specifically formulated, Bio-Synthesis™ treatments use over 4000 LED lights in a combination of red, yellow, green and blue to make an exclusive blend of skin-perfecting light therapy.
Bio-Synthesis™ is your secret weapon
The effective Bio-Synthesis™ LED system operates using 4 different types of coloured light therapy paired with revolutionary Suzuki Technology™ for greater coverage.
Targeted light therapy
Our skilled skin therapists will conduct a detailed consultation to match your skin concerns with a targeted LED treatment. It’s simply the secret to skin that looks and feels radiant.
Bio-Synthesis™ - The power of light therapy
We are excited to bring you radiant, more beautiful skin with the Bio-Synthesis™ and the power of light therapy. LED (light-emitting diode) therapy works to firm, tighten and rejuvenate the skin by actively promoting the production of collagen. Specifically formulated Bio-Synthesis™ treatments utilise over 4000 powerful LED lights - red, yellow, green and blue - which are switched from colour to colour depending on the course of treatment required. These targets a diverse range of common skin concerns including skin clearing, redness reduction, skin tone correction, age spots, wrinkles and signs of ageing on the face, neck and décolletage.
Blue light works to reduce acne and redness. Red light increases blood circulation and lymphatic flow, encouraging the renewal and revitalisation of ageing skin. Green light targets skin tone correction and detoxifies the skin to reduce redness and irritation. Yellow light boosts the skins collagen production capacity, resulting in rejuvenated and younger-looking skin.
During your consult, our professional clinician will match your skin concerns with a targeted LED treatment solution for skin that looks, and feels, more radiant and beautiful. Discover the power of light therapy today!
How does it work?
- Blue light works to reduce acne-causing bacteria, clear skin and reduce congestion
- Red light increases blood circulation and lymphatic flow, encouraging the renewal and revitalisation of ageing skin
- Green light targets skin tone correction and detoxifies the skin to reduce redness and irritation
- Yellow light boosts the skins collagen production capacity, resulting in rejuvenated and younger-looking skin
- LED or photobiomodulation is a light-emitting diode, which stimulates cytochromes (“cyto” are cells with pigment), which are proteins that respond to light and colour, prompting the skin's fibroblasts to produce collagen and elastin.
- LED therapy triggers the body to convert light energy into cell energy (similar to photosynthesis in plants-changing light into food), by using specific wavelengths and frequencies.
- LED does not injure the skin or create heat, as with other light forms (IPL, Lasers etc.) which can stimulate collagen, but can also increase pigment changes and a wound response.
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Uneven skin tone
- Sun-damaged skin
- Skin Texture
- Pore Size
- Acne and Excessive Oil Flow
- Skin laxity
Each treatment includes:
+ Facial cleanse (optional)
+ LED light 20 minutes
Optional: Client may keep on makeup, it will still work but just won't penetrate as deeply.
- This treatment allows you to use makeup and other active products on the same day.
- Avoid spas, strenuous exercise and hot showers.
- Smoothness in texture
- Even-toned complexion
- Decreased in pore size
- Brighter skin
- The skin may feel drier to touch for a couple of days. Make sure to drink 2-4 litres of water a day daily to help with cell turnover.
- Skin prone to acne or small bumps may experience breakouts post-treatment
- Wear SPF 30+ daily
A monthly treatment thereafter will help maintain the results.
- Thyroid issues - If it is active it is best to avoid this treatment
Post-treatment Just wait a little...
- Exfoliation & waxing - Wait a minimum of 24 hours
A quick and effective lunch-time facial!
Bio-Synthesis™ light therapy.
The Bio-SynthesisTM is an industry-leading LED machine developed by Bi-TherapeuticsTM. This LED device utilises Red, Yellow, Blue and green to target and treat specific skin concerns.