Ultra lightweight, hydrating sunscreen lotion with very high UV protection to help prevent the visible signs of ageing.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Chemical suncreen
- Suitable for normal, combination & dry skin types
- SPF50+ Broad spectrum UVA + UVB protection
- Sunscreen enriched with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E to moisturise the skin
- Lightweight, easy-to-apply, and non-greasy formula
- Paraben and Fragrance free
- After cleansing &or toner & Serum apply 5ml | 1 teaspoon in palms and rub well into skin.
- 1 teaspoon of sunscreen to each arm, leg, front of body, back of body and face (including neck and ears)
- To be re-applied every 2 hours or immediately after swimming, sweating or towel drying.
- AM Daily use
- Must cleanse face PM when using sunscreen
- Avoid eyes
- Store below 30c
TEST BEFORE USE
- Always test the product on a small area before using it. Ideally behind an ear or under the chin.
- Allow 24 hours to see if there is any adverse reaction towards the product. Stop using immediately if irritation occurs.
- Pregnancy - Yes
- Active Acne - Yes
- Roaccutane - Yes. Tip: Use with Niacinamide toner for added moisture
- Retinoids cream and serums - Yes
- Malassezia, Fungal Acne, Folliculitis - Yes
- Rosacea, Eczema, Psoriasis Skin types - No
- Cancer Council
- Volume 75ml
- Dermatologically tested and suitable for sensitive skin
- White marks score: 0 - 1
- Beauty haven winner 2019
- Made in Australia
Actives: Octocrylene 30mg/g, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane 30mg/g, 4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor 20mg/g, Ethylhexyl Triazone 20mg/g
For reviews and more information head to Cancer Council website