AN Arbutin Niacinamide 5% Serum with Hyaluronic acid. Used for brightening and diminishing acne, pigmentations and Age spots.
It has been proven that Arbutin is very effective in treating pigmentation and age spots. Arbutin can also inhibit the negative effects of UV-radiation thanks to its sun protection properties.
This ingredient can also be combined with other skincare ingredients to maximize its efficacy, for example, with an alpha-hydroxy acid, AHA, to exfoliate skin and facilitate the absorption of Arbutin. When paired with Vitamin C, Arbutin imparts even skin tone with improved radiance. Those suffering from redness of Post-Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation, PIH, from acne spot will also benefit greatly when using this product.
If you're worried about darkening of the skin and the side effects of hydroquinone, then this serum is the answer as they are great alongside each other.
Being a plant-based compound that resembles synthetic hydroquinone it has a skin brightening effect with less to no side effects making it safe to those with sensitive skin type, however care and monitoring must still be taken.
Add Arbutin 5% to your skin routine to even out skin tone.
When using this product SPF30-50+ daily is a must.
- Even skin tone
- Hyaluronic Acid base for hydration
- Brighten scars, age spots and pigmentation
- Brighten overall complexion
- Reducing appearance of pore
- Reduce dark under eye circles
- After cleansing apply 1-2 drops in palms and press into skin. Allow 20 seconds to dry before applying moisturiser
- Twice daily. Morning and Evening
TEST BEFORE USE
- Please note that all products can sometimes cause irritations for people with very sensitive skin. Please patch test before use.
- Always test the product on a small area before using it. Ideally behind an ear or under the chin.
- Allow 24 hours to see if there is any adverse reaction towards the product. Stop using immediately if irritation occurs.
- Reduce usage to 1-2 times per week for Sensitive skin types.
- Retinoids cream and serums - Yes
- Pregnancy - Yes, From Trimester 3 onwards
- Malassezia, Fungal Acne, Folliculitis - Yes+No - Glycerine. Soften & Moisturise. Some people may be sensitive and others won't be. Monitor each use.
- Rosacea, Eczema, Psoriasis Skin types - Only if you really must. Use with care with intense monitoring. Use only every other day
- Roaccutane - No
- Cos De BAHA
- Volume 30ml 1 fl oz
- Product name – AN Serum
- Key Ingredients – Arbutin 5%, Niacinamide 5%, Hyaluronic Acid
- pH 6.0 - 6.4
- Made in South Korea
- Not tested on animals
- Free from 6 harmful (Paraben, Gluten, Formaldehyde, Fragrance, Sulfate, Artificial Color)
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract,Propanediol,Arbutin,Niacinamide,Glycerine,1,2-Hexanediol,Sodium Hyaluronate,Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate,Allantoin,*Hamamelis Virginiana(Witch Hazel) Leaf Ext,*Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Ext,*Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Ext,*Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Ext,*Aspalathus Linearis Ext.*Mark: Organic Ingredients. Organic 74%